Last updated January 1, 2023
We will give you the tools you need to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. You can review and edit this information in your user profile at any time.
You can: View and modify the personal information you've already provided us.
Please indicate whether you want us to send you marketing materials or if you prefer to receive postal offers from third parties.
Sign up for our electronic newsletters to learn more about our services and products.
Register you will not have to re-register. Your information from https://MyOffice.lk follows you wherever you go.
Trust & Safe
MyOffice.lk has taken significant steps to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your preferences for its intended use are honored. We take stringent measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
MyOffice.lk has strictly protected the security of your personal information and respects your preferences for its intended use. We take great care to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Except under the conditions described above, your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access within the company.
Your information may be stored and processed in SRI LANKA or any other country where MyOffice.lk, its subsidiaries, and affiliates operate.
Personal information we collect and store
We collect personal information about our users in order to provide services and customer support. Our services and customer support are available on a variety of platforms, including, but not limited to, websites, phone apps, email, and telephone. The platform, service, or support with which you interact may have an impact on the personal data we collect.
As previously stated, each registered user has a distinct personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal verification email, which assists us in ensuring that only you have access to your profile.
We create your profile, assign a personal identification number, and then send this personal identification number back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small piece of code. This code is entirely unique to you. It is your passport to seamless travel across MyOffice.lk, allowing you to download free software, order free newsletters, and visit premium sites without having to fill out registration forms with previously provided information. Even if you change computers, you will not need to re-register; simply enter your Registration ID to identify yourself.
You may be asked to provide certain types of personal information while using our products and services. This could occur via our website, applications, online chat systems, phone, paper forms, or in-person meetings. We will provide you with a Collection Notice at the time to explain how we intend to use the personal information we are requesting. The notice can be written or spoken.
If your user account requests to add "wallet account," we may request, collect, and process the following information.
- Account information includes a username, password, and a profile picture.
- Contact Information (email address and phone number)
- Physical address, billing address, and time zone
- Identity Details - full name, proof of identity (e.g., driving license, passport), proof of address (e.g., utility bill), and a photograph of the user
- Financial Information – bank account information & tax numbers
Information gathered from third parties
Non-users can be invited to our platform by providing contact information such as email addresses. In these cases, we will collect and save the information in order to contact the non-user and prevent abuse of the invite systems.
Your payment provider may send us information about the payment that we may collect or process.
In some cases, users' personal information may be gathered from public sources.
The following data may be collected or processed by us:
- Basic Information - username, profile picture.
- Contact Information (email and phone number).
- Physical address, billing address, and time zone
- Financial Information - payment account information (e.g., bank account number and physical address)
- Contacts - email service provider address book.
How we use the information you provide
You give us your contact information when you sign up, including your phone number and email address. We use your information to contact you with updates regarding your order, surveys to gauge your satisfaction with our service, and notices of interesting new services we offer.
We require your credit card number and billing address when you place an order with us. Only to bill you for the services you have ordered at that time do we use this information.
The information we request, collect, and process is primarily used to provide users with the requested product or service. We may use your personal information for the following purposes in particular:
to provide the service or product you have requested;
- to facilitate the creation of a User Contract (for more information, see Terms of Service)
- to provide technical or other support to you
- to answer inquiries about our services, or to respond to a complaint
- to promote our other programs, products, or services that may be of interest to you (unless you have opted out from such communications)
- when a user has given consent;
- when necessary for the performance of a contract to which the user is a party;
- processing is required for compliance with our legal obligations;
- processing is required to protect the vital interests of our users or another natural person.
We gather information while you use our service.
We keep track of all of our user interactions, including the goods, services, and customer support we've given them. This covers all of our users' interactions with our platform, such as when they visit a page or click a button.
Where available from your device, we may passively gather your GPS coordinates in order to deliver specific goods or services. When our platform seeks this data, the majority of contemporary devices, such as smartphones, will display a permission request.
We may gather personal data that is necessary for the communication when we are contacted. For instance, if we receive an email, we will record the email address.
We might gather or use the following data:
- Metadata: IP address, computer and connection details, referring website, information typically found in web logs, language preferences, time zone, etc
- Device details, such as the device's identity, kind, plugins, and hardware capabilities.
- Geographical position (GPS)
- Actions: the pages visited, the buttons used, the amount of time spent viewing, the search terms, etc
Other websites' links
When we disclose personal information
Providers of third-party services
Users' personal information may be stored, transmitted to, or processed on our behalf, including "in the cloud," by our third-party service providers. Our third-party service providers are contractually obligated to use your personal information only on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
Our third-party service providers include:
- Cloud hosting, storage, networking, and related providers
- Payment and banking service providers
- Marketing and analytics service providers
- Security service providers
Personal data access, correction, and download
You have the right to access the personal information MyOffice.IK has on file for you. Unless an exception applies, we must provide you with access to the personal information we have on file for you within a reasonable time frame and at no cost. By logging into your account, you can access the majority of your personal information.
Please contact our Privacy Officer if you want to access information that is not available through the platform or if you want to download all personal information we have on file for you in a portable data format. You also have the right to request that the personal information we have on file for you be corrected. The user settings pages allow you to update all of your personal information.
Please contact us if you require assistance.
Orient HR Consortium